Eurofins Transplant Genomics, Inc. (TGI) is committed to improving organ transplant outcomes with noninvasive serial monitoring guided by genomics. TGI's extensive development pipeline includes diagnostic and predictive tests for kidney and liver graft dysfunction, the use of multiple sample types and technology platforms, companion diagnostics for immunosuppressant and immune status tests.
TGI is searching for a Regional Business Manager to support the Central region of the US, preferably working out of Kansas City, MO.The Regional Business Manager at Transplant Genomics Inc. (TGI), reporting to the VP Sales, Transplant Diagnostics has responsibility for achieving the revenue target in their region by managing and directing a team of Sales Specialists (Hunters) and Transplant Care Managers / Account Managers, (Farmers). TGI has a portfolio of transplant rejection tests with disruptive market potential. The Regional Business Manager is also responsible for training, implementing business strategies, providing competitive feedback, and customer satisfaction relative to sales activities within an assigned geographic area.
Essential Job Duties:
- The Regional Business Manager is responsible for leading, training, managing, and directing a team of Sales Specialists (Hunters) and Transplant Care Managers (Farmers) to grow the test volume and revenue of TGI's organ rejection portfolio. This is a combination of new account growth and within account growth
- Implement the Sales Management Processes, to include the strict use of CRM, as defined by the VP Sales, Transplant Diagnostics
- Ensure consistent, timely, and successful execution of TGI's sale reporting metrics, strategies and growth objectives
- Efficiently and effectively manage your teams sales activities which move potential clients through lead development/ cold calling to close, and retention.
- Develop relationships within key opinion leaders within accounts and help build a network of advocates
- Foster harmonious sales teaming with Sales Reps, Account Executives, Medical Science Liaisons within TGI and throughout Eurofins Transplant sister companies, e.g. Viracor and VRL, to deliver the best possible service to customers and drive revenue growth
- Effectively deliver formal sales presentations to new and existing customers, patients and other potential advocates
- Strictly manage your Team's expenses and ensure they are at or below budget
- Aid in recruiting, hiring, training, and developing Sales Representatives
- Demonstrate ability to compare and contrast diagnostic technologies used in the transplant market place
- Demonstrate ability to effectively discuss organ rejection and biomarker monitoring
- Understand the basic requirements associated with Electronics Medical Record interfaces and work with Transplant Diagnostics interfaces processional to implement conductivity solutions in new/existing customers
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills through supervision, coaching and mentoring of others
- Utilize strong network of contacts both inside and outside the Company
- Represent department and the organization favorably and in accordance with established Company standards and associate attributes at all times
- Other duties as assigned by management
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- In-depth knowledge of laboratory services or diagnostics business desired, transplantation preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of current U.S. healthcare trends that can be integrated into regional sales strategies
- Ability to travel up to 70%
- Proven track record of driving sales results as a manager
- Firm understanding of budget and fiscal responsibility
- Capable of learning, retaining, and effectively communicating technical material
- Ability to influence leadership (upwards management), peers and direct reports
- Ability to make independent decisions regarding matters of significance
- Ability to foster team building; mutual respect; Associate development
- Proven superior problem solving abilities
- Goal oriented, with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to interact effectively and work efficiently with people at all levels in an organization
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills; ability to present to groups of all sizes
- Keenly attentive to detail
- Ability to keep sensitive information confidential
- High level of proficiency with PC based software programs, specifically Microsoft Excel
- Willingness to work outside normal business hours as needed
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in molecular biology or business administration, MBA or other advanced degree preferred.
- At least 10 years of sales experience; proven success in laboratory services, diagnostics business, or medical device. Experience in Transplantation highly preferred
- At least 3 years of prior management experience of teams 5-15 people
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., with overtime, as needed. Candidates currently living near Kansas City, MO are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our websitewww.eurofinsus.com.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.