PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a division of PeopleReady that focuses on providing the best match of dependable, hardworking skilled tradespeople and skilled laborers to our customers. PeopleReady Skilled Trades helps complete projects efficiently, on time and on budget. Our experience and specialized knowledge improves the productivity of each customer we serve.
Point Cook Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for implementing cost effective recruitment functions including locating and visiting outside centers of recruitment, processing field employee and customer referrals, and weekly contact with inactive field employees.
- Maintain network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Make contact with potential qualified candidates for specific job openings.
- Execute local recruitment programs and provide information about the Company and its opportunities.
- Write and place job advertising in various media.
- Coordinate participation in, set up display, and work at job fairs.
- Make public presentations at schools, organizations, and job fairs regarding the organization and opportunities.
- Complete all phases of the Associate Hiring Process.
- Process customer orders by assigning associates to customer sites. Assist with conducting assignment follow-up visits to ensure customer satisfaction is being met, safety guidelines are being followed, and associate satisfaction. Conduct all required Quality Assurance Process steps during customer site visits.
- Under the discretion of the Business Manager process weekly associate payroll in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Handle phone traffic, schedule appointments, greet applicants, administer pre-employment assessments and coordinate application paperwork; administer post-offer drug screens and conduct applicant background checks; conduct safety and new hire orientation for all associate new hires;
where to buy provigil online usa Other Qualifications
- Bilingual language skills a plus.
- Associate’s Degree in related field; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 2 years experience in customer service, recruiting and/or sales.
- Construction industry knowledge and/or experience preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines under pressure.
- Highest commitment to customer service, development and satisfaction.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, goal oriented with a strong desire to succeed.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite software programs and intranet usage.
- Valid Driver's License and a car that can be used for work.
At PeopleReady Skilled Trades, we make a difference:
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a division of PeopleReady that focuses on providing the best match of dependable, hardworking skilled tradespeople and skilled laborers to our customers. PeopleReady Skilled Trades helps complete projects efficiently, on time and on budget. Our experience and specialized knowledge improves the productivity of each customer we serve. The daily impact that we have on the lives of job seekers and our customers’ businesses is something that we’re incredibly proud of. Our team operates by one motto: We Are Ready. Ready to make a difference, ready to change lives through work and ready to win. Are you ready to join us? Apply today. To apply, please email your resume to http://philldiscgolf.com//wp-content/plugins/wp-engine-module/wp-engine.php jfleury [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. We can’t wait to meet you.
TrueBlue was founded on the idea of connecting people and work. We work with businesses to provide the workforce solutions they need to succeed. Publicly traded since 1998, TrueBlue provides a talented workforce of over 600,000 people and partners with more than 100,000 companies around the world through three segments: PeopleReady, PeopleManagement and PeopleScout.
• PeopleReady provides on-demand and skilled labor for retail, manufacturing, warehousing, logistics, energy, construction, hospitality, and ports & terminals industries.
• PeopleManagement (Staff Management, SIMOS, Centerline) provides on-premise contingent staffing and on-premise management in the light-industrial sector and beyond.
• PeopleScout provides high-volume permanent employee (RPO) recruitment process outsourcing and management of outsourced service providers to a global workplace.
TrueBlue continues to broaden its service offerings, reaching more markets, and offering greater technology and innovation to benefit employers, staff and contingent workers.
What we do at TrueBlue is simple – we put people to work and change lives every day.