Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Commercial Banking provides financial solutions to businesses with annual sales generally in excess of $5 million. Our business lines are Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Middle Market Banking, and Treasury Management & Payment Solutions.
Treasury Management & Payment Solutions
- Provides cash management services and digital channel capabilities for customers of Commercial Banking and Corporate & Investment Banking
- Also serves some Consumer and Small Business Banking and Wealth and Investment Management customers, and Auto Dealer Finance partner relationships in Consumer Lending
The Strategy Consultant 5 is responsible for:
Driving Technology/FinTech industry-specific solutions and strategy execution.
The position will engage in and execute on real time feedback and development of new products and solutions including their implementation, channel experience, and sales materials. The person in this role will partner and work closely with CIB and CB industry leaders and TM Sales to ensure product strategy for this segment is being followed, tracked and driven forward in a focused manner. Equally important will be collaborate with PM&D Business Development strategy team to develop actionable product strategy and develop data driven customer profiles and trends to know who our customers are and the products they use.
Preferred locations listed on job posting. Other locations within the Wells Fargo footprint may be considered.
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule:
Salary range is determined by the location of the job.
New York, New York - 159,600 $228,000 $296,400
San Francisco, CA-159,600 $228,000 $296,400
Charlotte, NC $133,000 $190,000 $247,000
Minneapolis, MN; $133,000 $190,000 $247,000
May be considered for a discretionary bonus
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 10+ years of strategic planning experience
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with ability to turn findings into strategic imperatives
- Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to influence and build relationships with LOB stakeholders, technology CIO leadership, external service providers, and architecture teams
Other Desired Qualifications
- Direct experience in building or working with Treasury Management solutions for FinTech industry
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
MN-Minneapolis: 90 S 7th St - Minneapolis, MN
CA-SF-Financial District: 333 Market St - San Francisco, CA
NY-New York: 30 Hudson Yards - New York, NY
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.