Trust & Estate Planning Associate Attorney with 5+ years relevant experience
- D. accredited law school
- Licensed to practice in CA (Required)
Full Job Description
Are you tired of working for the same Estate Planning law firm? Are you looking for a fresh start at a technology-forward law firm that puts life-work balance at the forefront of their thinking? Do you want the freedom to further develop your book of business while also being given new clients provided through the marketing efforts of the firm? If any of the answers to these questions is "YES", then you belong at our law firm located in beautiful Towntown SF.
Our firm is focused on leveraging technology and five-star customer service to provide clients with an experience not seen in other firms. We believe in empowering our Lawyers to go above and beyond to service clients in their most desperate hours of need.
If you're ready to take the next step in your career, and you're an experienced Trust and Estate Planning Associate Lawyer with at least 5 years' experience then we invite you to apply to our firm.
We are selective in who we hire, and our interview process is rigorous because we value the culture we have instituted at our firm. We have cultivated a remarkable team that embraces the belief that the work we do is more than just a job, it is a way to help protect the lives of the families we serve.
- Identify the appropriate strategy to meet the client's expressed objectives and make recommendations to fulfill those objectives including advising on the appropriate type of trust(s) to meet the client's objectives.
- Draft estate planning documents, including wills, distinct types of trusts, ancillary documents.
- Ability to explain complex legal concepts and explain all provisions of the estate plan to the client.
- Ability to self-start.
- Meet deadlines.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Work well with change in a fast-paced environment.
- Regularly consult with clients, accountants.
- Financial advisors, and other parties as needed to effectively move cases forward.
- Cultivate relationships with the firm's existing and future clients by maintaining consistent. and timely communication.
Monday - Friday
All clients are required to wear masks if in the office.
All employees are required to wear masks when less than 6 feet apart.
Hand sanitizer and masks readily available.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.