- TVC Designer will be responsible for developing Figma components and library that reflects the current and future state for client tools.
- They will draw from existing Figma files, create figma assets from built (but undesigned) surfaces, and make Figma prototypes as needed.
- Develop components library with design specs for primary internal tools
- Create Figma Components and variants
- Develop component specs for use by engineering and documentation for peer designers
- Work with Engineering to ensure pixel perfect component implementation
- Reskin and develop Figma files for a handful of secondary tools that will be part of the tools suite to ensure interoperability, visual consistency, component reuse.
- Collaborate with lead designers for feedback
- Provide components for use in lead designer workflows.
- Coordinate work with Figma "librarians to ensure files are consistent with client standards and/or material.
- Develop visually appealing site assets for UX team site.
- Develop Figma assets
- Organize and document existing Figma designs
- Create new Figma files of existing tool interfaces that have not been staffed with designers
- Develop Figma prototypes from static designs that can be tested with users
- Working with designers and engineering to systematize design elements
- Review work with peers to ensure it meets product requirements and basic UX/UI guidelines
- Figma expert - includes component development and prototype construction
- Design degree or equivalent work history
- able to communicate with engineering
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communicator
- Familiarity with Google Material Design System
- Adobe Suite Expert
- Google Workplace (Gmail/docs/sheets etc)
- Attention to detail Demonstrated ability to prioritize & manage multiple tasks efficiently
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no Corp-to-Corp)
- Animation skills
- Illustration skills
- Advanced prototyping
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com "Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V