Location: 100% Remote
Duration: 7 months with possible extension
- Bachelor's Degree Visual Arts, Marketing, Communication, Design, Human Computer Interaction, Information Architecture or other related disciplines
Experience & Qualifications:
- Degree in Visual Arts, Marketing, Communication, Design, Human Computer
- Interaction, Information Architecture or other related disciplines
- Strong portfolio with engaging diverse material demonstrating a passion for
- Familiarity with iterative processes like Agile and the tools and strategies that
- make those processes successful.
- Understanding of design research, user experience design processes and
- methodology, its value and how to integrate into our work.
- Expertise in tools common to modern design work for digital products: Sketch + common plugins, Invision + CraftManager, Adobe Creative Suite, Omnigraffle, etc
- An understanding of interactivity and the Web and the fundamentals of
- information architecture, hierarchy, and layout
- You have a design aesthetic. Your documents are simple, informative and filled with value.