UI/UX Product Designer
Our Design Team is looking for a talented UI/UX Product Designer to lead the frontend interaction design of our Mid-Market products, specifically the Video Feedback Management, Ideas Management, and Single Question NPS Surveys product lines. These exciting and fast paced product lines are key parts of the mid-market business, and we are looking for a sharp UI designer to transform the user experience for each product.
● Be an owner of the products' overall look & feel and user experience, leading the design initiatives and executing to deliver them.
● Work closely with Product, Design and Engineering teams to design and implement complex user interfaces, visualizations, and features for our product lines.
● Design products and features with an emphasis on workflows, specifically how features the UI enable users to complete use cases end to end.
● Incorporate feedback from end users and internal stakeholders to iterate quickly on designs.
● Build designs taking into account existing styling frameworks and accessibility requirements.
● Knowledgeable in industry standards for Web and Mobile UX and UI design, understand when to use what in order to provide the best solution.
● Reports directly to the Senior Director of Design.
● At least 5 years experience as a product designer, preferably with enterprise experience.
● Portfolio of design projects that you can share upon request.
● Knowledge of Invision, Photoshop, Illustrator and other design tools. ***Must have experience with Sketch***
● Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
● Exceptional at planning, setting expectations, making and meeting commitments.
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)