Our Fortune 100 client seeks a UI/UX Visual Designer. This is a W2 position (no 3rd party or C2C candidates, please).
Job Title: UI/UX Visual Designer
Location: San Francisco (Remote initially, until work from home is lifted)
NOTE: Produce excellent hands-on visual design work file setup documentation specs process tools and deliverables that adhere to established and evolving design system components accessibility and UX standards.
- A sense of excitement about the scale and impact of world-class enterprise work
- 7 years demonstrated visual design experience actively working to create scalable front-end design systems built with angular react bootstrap etc.
- 7 years of experience applying creative vision through all phases of design from concept to development including work with technology during these phases
- Experience designing with Accessibility compliance standards and best UI practices.
- Experience working with large cross-functional project teams in an agile iterative design and development process.
- Fluency in Sketch Adobe Creative Suite and Mac OS a must and ability to work within an internal database and project management tools such as Jira and Confluence.
Adv. Ref. #: 1113671
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.