At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY Wavespace Design Strategist Senior Consultant
What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
As a member of the EY Wavespace team (EY’s growth and innovation capability), you will have the opportunity to work with global clients to understand and address some of their largest and most complex challenges, and ultimately improve and drive sustainable business results. We enable organizations to identify and address their most critical issues, ranging from strategic direction and alignment, digital disruption and organizations responses to the pace of change, whether technological, political or societal in nature.
The nature of work focuses on the planning, design and facilitation of collaborative experiences. Our approach is grounded in a number of methodologies, of which design thinking is core; however, you will also engage with the entire consulting, tax, assurance, and strategy and transactions value chains, including program and change management.
As an experience designer and facilitator, you will be a key resource supporting large scale experiences for our client’s business transformation projects. Team members frequently need to engage with unfamiliar groups who are operating under high pressure and create the environment that empowers them to rapidly understand challenges, identify options for potential resolution and to steer them towards a set of action-oriented outcomes.
What we look for
• You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
• You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
• You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Pursuing a MBA and have approximately 3-7 years of prior work experience related to digital strategy, transformation and/or customer experience design (preference will be given to candidates who have demonstrated ability working in an agile environment in a complex digital organization with a focus on design strategy, experience design, large scale transformation, and operating model design)
- Ability to identify and communicate efficiently the different components of an analysis or conceptual structure of a problem or situation.
- Excellent presentation skills, the ability to communicate complex technical concepts simply and effectively to all audiences using sketches, storytelling, mood boards/storyboards, wireframes, user flows, interactive prototypes, and/or data visualizations
- The ability to help lead workshops with clients to understand needs, articulate vision, and help design strategies and experiences that meet their vision and needs
- A passion for digital strategy and innovation, including a solid understanding of industry including technology, challenges, leading practices, and trends
- A willingness and ability to travel up to 40-60% to client sites
- A driver’s license valid in the U.S.
What’s in it for you
• Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
• Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
• Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
• Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
• A competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
What you can expect
• Our approach to hiring utilizes several different formats throughout the course of the recruiting process.
• In addition to speaking with our recruiters and client-serving professionals, we also leverage game-based assessments to assess your non-technical skills and attributes in a quick and engaging experience. This includes your collaboration style and your abilities to work with information and the use of pre-recorded video interviews (PRVI). PRVI technology provides a great opportunity for you to share more about your qualifications and interests, as well as to ask more specifics about EY and the role for which you are interviewing. It also provides you with the flexibility and convenience of completing at a time and place that works best for your schedule.
• Additional interviews may be in the form of a live interview, either via video or in-person.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
• Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.