Location: San Francisco, CA
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Sr. UX Designer with experience in the financial field to work with our Digital Banking team. Long term contract, remote then in San Francisco.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Specifically, you will be working with an existing Lending Team to help develop one of the best client experiences at "client" Bank today. Building upon current lending functions you will help reimagine a new digital loan experience that will integrate into our existing lending systems, meet our clients needs with the ultimate goal of becoming the easiest Bank to do business with, from application through service.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 10 + years of rich interaction design focused on digital products.
- Web and mobile experience.
- An online portfolio demonstrating interaction design process and thinking.
- Proven experience in Journey Mapping and the re-imaging of Customer Experiences.
- Experienced with all aspects of a user-centered interaction design process, including user research, developing user flows, creating wireframes, conducting usability tests and creating annotated design specifications.
- Experience with Chat Bot’s or Voice helpful (but not a requirement)
- Experience working in a collaborative multi-disciplinary team within an iterative process and an Agile development methodology.
- Strong self-management skills, comfortable with substantial responsibility, working directly with our client partners, and capable of managing your project schedules.
- Proficient in UX design tools like Sketch, Mural, InVision, Omnigraffle or Axure
- Experience running design sessions with cross-functional teams
- Effective relationship builder--ability to partner cross-functionally, cross-enterprise and work effectively with various levels of the organization as well as various personality types.
- Comfort in a project-oriented work environment, with a positive attitude and solid work ethic.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]