We are looking for passionate UX Designer to play a key role in shaping the future of the world’s largest game and content distribution platform. Located in the heart of San Francisco’s SOMA district, you will partner with a cross-functional team of product managers, researchers, writers, engineers, and business partners to ideate and craft experiences that delight our users.
As part of the larger **** design community, you will be part of a global design group that respects and celebrates the value of design, design thinking and design process. Collaborate with designers both locally and globally to elevate the standard of design across the organization.
An ideal candidate possesses passion, dedication, and skills vital to deliver best-in-class products and experiences. If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you.
- BA/BS degree in design related studies, or 3+ years of experience as a UX Designer
- Portfolio demonstrating strong proficiency in interaction design and clean visual design
- Past experience taking both qualitative and quantitative inputs to form hypothesis and inform design solutions
- Ability to both work within a Design System and contribute to it
- Proficient in Sketch, Figma, and working knowledge of emerging software
- Deep experience working within a technical environment that includes both hardware and software
- Knowledge of tools for motion and prototyping
- Extensive experience designing for a global audience in multiple languages
- Deep passion or knowledge of movie, television, music, and video game services
- The ability to speak, write, or understand Japanese language