Our Fortune 100 client seeks a UX Product Designer. This is a W2 position (no 3rd party or C2C candidates, please).
Job Title: UX Product Designer
Location: Remote or San Francisco
- Responsive UX Design - multiple devices and breakpoints (desktop, tablet, smartphone)
- Design tools including Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, Illustrator and Figma
- User centered design methodologies
- Financial Services Background Preferred
- Familiarity with Front end development
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience designing responsive UX solutions that span multiple devices and breakpoints (desktop, tablet, smartphone)
- Command of a variety of design tools including Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, Illustrator and Figma
- Experience with strategic planning and diagrammatic skills (Information Architecture), low fidelity wireframe production, high-fidelity design comp production, and interaction rule documentation
- Ability to ask appropriate questions, communicate effectively and persuasively to convey design solutions to a broad range of stakeholders: product managers, engineers, customers, etc.
- Expert knowledge of user centered design methodologies and user experience best practices
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organization, logic and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks, comfortable with tight deadlines, and enjoys solving complex problems
- Familiarity with iterative and agile development processes and knowledge of application layer design and front-end code frameworks (React, jQuery, etc.)
- Financial services industry experience
Description: As a Mid-Level Product Designer, you will be expected to utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills. You will facilitate and guide teams, achieve consensus, and shape design directions while honoring project timelines in order to create and deliver outstanding experiences that align with our organization’s strategy and goals.
• An experienced Product Designer who draws upon a broad set of design skills, methods and tools.
• A big picture thinker who is able to frame the problem statement, align on outcomes, and solve problems.
• A proactive collaborator who brings together peers and stakeholders to create shared understanding and accelerate decision making.
• A seasoned user experience practitioner who is able to represent user needs and shape business requirements into intuitive customer experiences across projects.
• Versed in accessibility guidelines and the fundamentals of service, interaction, and information design.
• Experienced with iterative and agile development processes.
• Involved in the industry through councils and associations.
You will be responsible for
• Collaborating with peers, directs, senior management and stakeholders to prioritize and plan work based on customer and business KPIs.
• Translating the UX vision into tangible, memorable experiences that align with the organization’s strategy.
• Creating prototypes that convey abstract ideas to project and product partners which illustrate the roadmap
• Leading application maps, user flows, prototypes and specifications based on a synthesis of business drivers, product requirements, user needs, and technical considerations.
• Developing rapport with partners and successfully sharing design strategies, concepts and feedback.
• Guiding teams to be more customer-centric and innovative in order to deliver outstanding new experiences.
• Facilitating productive collaboration with product and technology peers, executives, and other key stakeholders.
• Championing design integrity through adherence to processes and established best practices.
Adv. Ref. #: 1125738
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.