We are looking for forward-thinking people who bend over backward to put customers first. Individuals who thrive on challenge and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings unique value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
We want you to think big and act bold through expressing your authentic best self! Company is looking for a tenacious Vice President, Business Finance to join our Finance Team in, San Francisco, CA. or Remote. This is a stellar opportunity to get involved in a highly visible, large-scale SaaS cloud company. This role is an immediate full-time position. If you 're ready to roll up your sleeves and conquer unique problems that no one else is solving, keep reading.
The Vice President, Business Finance will work with our senior leaders in using financial planning and reporting as an integral part of business strategy and the success of Company. As our VP, Business Finance you will be a results-driven leader, an exceptional communicator and have the business acumen necessary to help the business achieve stellar outcomes as an outgrowth of your knowledge and collaboration. Company leads the SaaS world as the leader in Connected Planning and your proven experience in the areas of cloud software and recurring revenue will help you and those teams you work with deliver outstanding results.
At its core, this highly visible and impactful role requires frequent partnership with the CFO, CRO, CDO and other members of the Executive Leadership Team at Company. You will help generate strategy resulting in effective decisions and long-range planning for our most critical business functions. Collaborating with your FP&A colleagues, you will compile a comprehensive view of business critical financial drivers in partnership with senior executives, operations, and other key teams.
This position reports to the Chief Financial Officer.
Come see for yourself what an exciting place to work looks like.
Insight on your impact
- Working as a trusted consultant and partner, provide insightful and measurable recommendations to Senior Executives across Sales, Technology and G&A organizations to inform decision-making by using Company 's platform and your expertise
- Collaborate and use your insights to help create innovative and relevant short-term and long-term strategies that will allow the business to achieve greater success in a values-driven manner
- Lead efforts to create operational excellence across Company 's Finance organization and drive greater efficiency and effectiveness within the department
- Be a champion of Company 's internal connected planning initiatives. Be a key player in the design and implementation of Company 's next generation financial planning models
- Work closely with Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, Business Operations and other Technology and Go-To-Market functions to drive cross-functional business initiatives which impact the entire Company
- Function as a dedicated and invested people manager who is able to coach and lead a team while inspiring those you work with across Company
Your qualifications, your influence
To be successful in the role, you must possess the following skills
- 12+ years of business finance experience with broad breadth of direct exposure to many areas of finance, accounting, and business operations
- 5+ years of senior management role in Corporate Finance
- 7+ years working in Finance/FP&A in a SaaS company, preferably one with over $300M in annual revenues; a specialist on topics such as ARR, ACV, churn, renewal rates, and other SaaS metrics
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with senior executives and their teams. Solid experience working as a trusted internal consultant who helps unlock business success.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills with very strong financial modeling skills
- Extremely collaborative and people leader with strong partnership skills. Track record of enabling strong team performance through modeling behaviors, providing meaningful feedback and coaching
- MBA preferred