Responsibilities for this leadership role include:
- Lead our E-Commerce & Mobile Product Management team
- Lead a team of 20+ to expand material growth for our business and improvement of our online customer shopping experience through innovative experiment-driven enhancements and new capabilities. E-Commerce is at the center of our growth strategy for WSI and we are investing towards being best-in-class across all aspects of our digital experience and leap-frogging our competitors in the home space.
- Manage executive-level relationships with the corporate and brand digital leadership teams to evangelize solutions and problem solve.
- Engage with product, technology and business partners to enhance and grow our omnichannel customer experience and capabilities.
- Lead our Marketing Product Management domain
- Lead a team responsible for enhancing and evolving our Martech capabilities – fueling WSI’s growth through data-oriented platforms moving forward relevant and powerful direct-to-customer marketing.
- Develop and evangelize our Martech strategy for the future in a technology space that is rapidly evolving and changing.
- Lead our SEO Product Management & Operations team
- Enhance growth in traffic to our websites through product and technology innovation.
- Lead a team that manages site taxonomy and metadata to optimize for crawling and ranking
- Engage with business, marketing and creative partners to evangelize SEO best practices within their activities.
- People & company leadership
- Serve as a role model for Technology innovation and culture and our WSI company values.
- Collaborate effectively across the enterprise and leverage data, technical depth, speed, and agility to drive results and learnings.
- Lead a high performing team, including hiring, onboarding, goal setting, performance feedback, coaching, development, recognition, and engagement of team members.
We think you should be excited about this opportunity because you will...
- Work on initiatives of incredible opportunity and scale.
- Directly see how your ideas and efforts positively impact the experience of our customers and growth of our business.
- Work in a truly data-driven environment. We practice what we preach.
- Work at the pace and excitement of a start-up with the resources of a $5 billion company.
- Be treated like an entrepreneur with the ability to bring innovative ideas to the table and execute them to completion.
- Work with a world-class team with a history of success and reputation for excellence.
- Bachelor's Degree at a minimum
- 10-15+ years of experience in the Product and/or Retail/E-Commerce Technology space
- A deep understanding of the Retail/E-Commerce space and how to apply technology to solve real customer and business problems
- Expertise in user experience design best practices
- Ideally, experience in the Home Furnishings vertical
- Experience with or exposure to Digital technology
- Deep understanding of emerging user behavior and technology trends
- Ability to translate data into analysis into insights into actions
- Ability to influence without authority
- Deep people management/coaching experience
- A positive attitude, strong work ethic and high bar for quality