The Cash Management Group (CMG) at Company offers a wide range of products and custom solutions to fit clients’ needs that includes: securities lending, cash collateral, sweep activity and separate accounts. Company’s cash management style is designed to meet each client’s objectives of capital preservation, liquidity and yield – in that order.
Company and its predecessor companies have been involved in the management of Money Market Funds (MMFs) since 1973, and today, Company’s Cash Management Group (CMG) a business division within the Lending and Liquidity Strategies (LLS) group is one of the world’s largest providers of cash management solutions to institutional and retail investors and manages approximately $650 billion (as of 9/30/2020) in cash assets globally. The firm’s success within Cash Management has come as a result of earning the trust of our clients through multiple interest rate cycles and a wide variety of market events as opposed to solely generating the highest yields.
Today the Cash Management Group provides solutions either directly or through intermediary partners for institutional and retail clients in more than 60 countries, including corporations, pension funds, foundations, endowments, official institutions, insurance companies, sub-advisory relationships, high net worth individuals, family offices, private banks, traditional and alternative investment managers.
Within our US Banking and Alternatives Sales team, we seek a salesperson to contribute to the firm’s sales efforts covering the retail and regional bank segment with specific emphasis on emerging broker-dealers. The individual’s primary focus will be to work closely with Company’s USWA channel for new business generation from emerging run broker-dealer firms while also growing existing business relationships within the retail and regional bank segment who utilize Company’s cash management services for their customers’ needs.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Sourcing of new business opportunities via minority owned broker-dealers, retail and regional bank channels
- Educating clients on the regulatory landscape for the money market industry and helping to identify and provide alternative/sustainable investment solutions that support their needs
- Understanding the nuances of the banking industry that may drive short term assets off bank balance sheets and into Company’s liquidity solutions
- Working closely with portfolio management, marketing and strategy teams to generate new business opportunities
Skills and Qualifications:
- A proven track record of successfully developing new business while working in a team structure
- 5-10 years relevant sales and relationship management experience within financial services
- Strong communication skills including written, verbal and presentation skills