As our VP of Finance you will be the primary point of contact for our leadership team on critical finance, accounting, and business questions related to the company’s near and long-term success. You will also have the opportunity to build an exceptional finance function that upholds our values and high standards.
Reporting to the COO, you will lead our core finance activities, building rigor and operational excellence into how we approach accounting, reporting, financial operations, and financial planning. You will oversee our strategic planning process on a regular cadence to ensure we bring the right combination of ambition and disciplined focus. In partnership with our leadership team and board, you will inform how we strategically budget for growth as we scale across new markets and new product offerings.
You are a highly capable strategic thinker with a significant background in finance and pride yourself on building highly reliable and scalable operational processes. You have excellent communication skills and know how to communicate effectively with a variety of audiences (the board, our leadership team, the broader company) to build sustainable relationships, manage a team, influence stakeholders, and inspire others. You have a data-driven mindset and strong business judgment and are excited about navigating a rapid growth, rapidly changing environment (and helping others do so).
- • Lead all finance and accounting functions globally
- • Build and lead our financial planning processes, including forecasting, budget planning, and financial analyses to aid in decision making
- • Build a high performing FP&A team with a focus on operational excellence
- • Develop monthly and quarterly reporting on key operational and financial metrics and build processes to share out with key stakeholder groups
- • Manage and monitor the company’s key performance metrics and provide the leadership team with insights on related trends
- • Contribute to cross-functional teams as a trusted advisor, creative problem-solver and strategic thinker
- • Oversee the accounting function and serve as a partner to each of our department heads on budgeting
- • 10+ years total accounting or finance experience with 5+ years of experience in a finance leadership role, including FP&A experience
- • Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field, MBA and CPA qualification ideal
- • Combination of strong foundational accounting training from a big accounting firm and SaaS company experience
- • An excellent understanding of business metrics and processes in a high-growth SaaS environment
- • Deep experience leading and scaling finance organizations in high growth settings
- • Deep expertise in financial planning and analysis; you're highly analytical and love using data to inform rigorous decision making
- • Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and scale a growing team
- • Experience with global companies