We are looking for a highly experience Vice President of Human Resources (VP of HR) to direct and oversee the company’s HR plans in ways that support our mission and overall strategy. This position has high accountability and reports directly to the COO. We want candidates who can prove they are leaders and strategic thinkers, effective people managers and problem-solvers. The goal is to promote the role of strategic HR and ensure the long-term success of both HR and the organization.
- Collaborate with management team to craft the company’s structures, processes and growth plans (domestic and non-domestic).
- Develop strategic HR plans and policies (recruitment, training, compensation etc).
- Engage deeply in the organizational development matters of the company.
- Hire, guide and evaluate the work of HR professionals.
- Decide and act on initiatives for equal opportunity, diversity etc.
- Assume responsibility of labor and employee relations.
- Re-engineer processes to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Ensure all procedures comply with legal regulations and best practices.
- Analyze the effectiveness of HR operations and policies.
- Prepare reports for the COO using business metrics and OKRs.
- Proven experience as VP of HR.
- Strong experience at semi-conductor or systems companies, emphasis on large, longer duration, hardware development programs.
- Experience in strategic planning and implementation.
- Deep knowledge of HR functions (talent management, recruiting etc).
- Ability to use metrics and analytics.
- Knowledge of local and international labor law.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems (e.g. SAP).
- Aptitude in communicating and public speaking.
- Well-organized with excellent leadership qualities.
- BSc/BA in business, HR, social sciences or related field; MSc/MA/MBA is preferable.
- Certification (e.g. PHR/SPHR) is nice-to-have.