Company is looking for a strategic VP of Human Resources whose primary focus will be building the HR Total Rewards and Data Analytics infrastructure that ensures Company hires, retains, and grows great talent. This key HR leadership will also oversee the Learning & Development and Internal Communications team. In this capacity, the VP will report to the EVP, Program Management and Human Resources.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders to ensure alignment of HR and business strategy in support of operational growth
- Maintain the HR strategic roadmap, and execute on the delivery of strategic initiatives that support AMK 's vision for being a leading employer of choice for our team members and in our industry
- Consult with senior and executive leaders on organizational issues, including compensation and benefits strategy, culture, team and leadership effectiveness, and succession planning.
- Develops strategic data management and workforce analytics plans that are aligned with business strategies and objectives.
- Develop and lead comprehensive compensation and benefits strategies, structures, and plans.
- Oversee selection and administration of health and wellness benefit plans.
- Oversee Executive and companywide compensation programs, and equity programs.
- Continuously monitor compensation, benefits, and other reward programs to ensure market competitiveness.
- Creates data analytics strategies around organizational design, recruiting, employee engagement, internal mobility, succession planning, and key employee metrics.
- Develops, directs, and monitors strategies aimed at maintaining a healthy workplace culture including programs and initiatives related to employee communications, engagement and relations across all of the organization 's programs and offices.
- Fosters a culture of accountability, trust, recognition and results among staff at all levels consistent with the short and long-term objectives of the organization.
- Minimum of 10 years broad-based Human Resources leadership experience
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources, Social Sciences, or related field
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of current federal, state, and local human resources-related laws, regulations, trends, and issues
- Ability to forge and maintain business partnerships
- Ability to build trusted partnerships with all levels of employees in the organization
- Ability to analyze data, and then create and communicate recommendations based on data to meet desired business objectives