About the role
You will help us increase our dedication to putting the customer at the heart of our decisions. We encounter people at a critical time in their life, so it’s imperative that you care deeply for customer needs and always put them first.
As VP, Integrated Marketing, you will work collaboratively with the executive team, cross-functional partners, agencies, and the broader Marketing team to develop integrated campaigns that deliver impact, and meet objectives across all Company products and businesses.
Setting strategy in a fluid way, you will build awareness, increase customer dedication, and drive a 360 view of marketing communications across all platforms and channels.
Ambitious targets don’t scare you! You expertly translate sophisticated dynamics into measurable, highly successful marketing activities (and have results and scars to prove it). In fact, performance metrics excite you just as much as the journey!
Go-to-Market Planning & Management
Inspire, guide and lead the development of a holistic Go-to-Market (GTM) plan, all in service to deliver a unified customer experience and the business goals. This spans across all media, marketing and customer communication channels.
- Drives the overall GTM planning process and alignment with executive leadership, channel owners and agencies (internal/external) to formalize GTM timeline, creative brief, strategies and tactics.
- Maintains the macro-level view of all campaign activity to ensure strategic alignment with the brand position/mission, consistency of messaging in market and overall timing of campaign efforts via an integrated calendar.
- Optimizes marketing investments and messages against the objectives determined by product marketing and brand while ensuring a seamless customer experience.
- Gathers campaign information to help establish objectives and forecasts (based on agreed upon KPIs).
Performance Media, Channel Marketing and Communications
Sets strategy, and distributes advertising and marketing media and content through paid, earned and owned channels to drive customer engagement.
- Partners with product marketing, creative, brand, and customer analytics to define channel objectives, estimate KPIs and measurement of results. Demonstrate value of customer-centric marketing.
- Delivers day-to-day marketing and advertising across all lines of business through channels (i.e., paid, email, push, SMS, social, experiential, etc.).
- Recommends and executes cross-channel marketing strategy to business partners, including product marketing, campaign planning, etc. and estimates efficiency/ volume impacts.
- Advertising: Develops strategy and media distribution for paid marketing alongside campaign planning; channels include TV, audio, video, OOH, search engine marketing (SEM), paid social, display, mobile, etc.
- Social Marketing: Creates and shares social content and experiences to drive brand advocacy and community interactions. Provides social listening insights to inform channel, creative and messaging strategy.
- Outbound Marketing: Develops strategy and execution of lifecycle marketing communications in owned channels including email, SMS, push and direct mail
This role has been categorized as a Hybrid position. “Hybrid” employees regularly work at an existing ZG corporate office for approximately 10 to 80 percent of their time each month, and the rest of the time they may work from a remote physical location of their choice within a reasonable commuting distance from the corporate office which must be identified to the Company in advance. The Recruiter and Hiring Manager will set expectations on the employee’s preferred time in office. ZG has not defined a reasonable distance, and expects employees will use judgment in determining this for themselves and understand the implications re: time commitment and cost of daily commute.
Who you are
- 12+ years’ customer marketing experience, delivering successful, high-profile, multi-channel campaigns, above and below the line. Intimate knowledge of paid, earned and owned channels, partnerships, sponsorships, events, front-line and other diverse audiences.
- A customer-centric marketer who deeply understands integrated marketing. The breadth of your experience spans across events, partnerships, front-line and diverse audiences. Working with data to prove - and disprove a hypothesis at a rapid rate. You have built customer-experiences through a combination of digital, physical and human touchpoints.
- A leader with empathy, who fosters an environment where teams grow and develop in their careers.
- Successful experience partnering with customer insights, brand, creative, PR, digital agencies, data analytics, and employer branding teams to craft effective marketing and communications strategies.
- A special affinity using/implementing MarTech tools, and developing positive relationships with product teams to build customer-centric products.
- You understand how both brand and product communications work together to drive revenue and customer loyalties.
- A masterful storyteller engaging and influencing others to align to a vision. A gift for bringing clarity where there is ambiguity.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in marketing or business.