MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
We are looking for an experienced Vice President of Marketing to direct and oversee our Marketing department. You will design, implement and monitor effective marketing strategies that align with business goals.
Our ideal candidate has an AdTech/MarTech background and work experience managing a variety of projects for a fast-growing startup. The role will report to the founder and will oversee Product Marketing, Digital Marketing, and Demand Gen.
Our client is a rapidly growing advertising technology company that is projected to double in size in 2021.
- Translate goals into effective integrated marketing strategies and campaigns for key geographies, product lines, and customer segments that support the achievement of quarterly and annual goals
- Build, inspire, and lead a marketing organization that delivers against marketing goals, with clearly defined roles, career paths, succession plans, and employee success strategies.
- Design and develop ground-breaking marketing tools and methodology; you will have been involved in breakthrough marketing concepts, applications, and methodology previously and will bring all that experience to this role.
- Devise and guide local marketing models to ensure the company is well established in its core markets as well as diversifying into larger enterprise markets with local programs that are highly efficient and effective.
- Oversee the development and execution of thought leadership and communications programs.
- Ensure the function scales through successful cross-collaboration and gains leverage from existing marketing programs.
- Develop and manage marketing budget, measuring and optimizing marketing programs to ensure activities are effective, efficient, and demonstrate ROI.
- Actively participate in customer, product, and industry-related events while sharing learnings with the marketing and sales teams
- Collaborate with cross-functional leaders to solve sales challenges and identify opportunities that lead to better sales conversion Requirements
- A degree in marketing, business, or relevant on the job experience
- 10+ years in a marketing leadership role
- Minimum 5 years of marketing in a software technology industry
- Proven track record of managing, scaling, and developing teams
- Marketed adtech or martech solutions
- Experience in creating a variety of sales tools that support revenue generation
- Demonstrated ability to craft customer-facing messaging and positioning of technology solutions
- Solid understanding of Google Analytics, display advertising, SEO, SEM, email marketing
- A strong grasp of current marketing strategies and best practices
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.