We’re looking for a Vice President of Marketing who will be responsible for developing and executing the global marketing strategy for Company. You’ll report to the Co-founder/President and work in close partnership with sales and product. If you thrive in a fast-paced startup environment, like being creative, and leverage data to make decisions, this might be the job for you.
- Define and execute a winning marketing strategy that contributes to our high growth goals
- Drive market segmentation and understanding of buyer personas to create a marketing strategy that targets key accounts, buyers, and the channels they listen to.
- Hiring, managing, and developing an effective team including defining functions and scaling as necessary.
- Exercise a data-centric approach to gather customer/user insights and use data to improve future marketing campaigns and results.
- Build out product marketing capabilities and define company position, product messaging, pricing & packaging, and direct product launches.
- Design integrated marketing plans to increase awareness and grow lead flow, including email marketing, landing page development, social media, and advertising.
- Align closely with product and sales teams to understand our customer’s needs, create go-to-market strategies, and create communication and collateral that reflects Elevate’s brand and ROI.
- Position Elevate as a thought leader in the security space through webinars, articles, and conferences and growing our evangelist community.
- Build PR and grow our AR relationships to extend our voice in the market.
- Be involved in annual and quarterly planning, keeping track of the budget, and reporting on marketing initiatives’ performance, with a focus on ROI & revenue growth.
We’d love to hear from you if several of the following describes you:
- 10+ years B2B marketing experience, ideally in enterprise technology, with in-depth knowledge of product marketing and demand generation.
- 7+ years in hiring, managing, and developing effective marketing teams.
- Proven track record of delivering metrics-driven marketing campaigns
- Must possess a digital portfolio demonstrating marketing work
- Prior experience executing a short and long term go-to-market strategy at a high-growth company, ideally that has scaled to $20M in revenue and beyond.
- Superior communication skills - ability to prioritize and efficiently and transparently communicate marketing goals and results at a team, executive, and company level.
- Great at building relationships, both internally and externally.
- Preferably have experience working with the Security industry, particularly with CISOs.
- Skilled in marketing automation and related software such as Salesforce, Google Analytics, paid marketing, and knowledge of market trends in digital marketing technology.
- You can readily adapt to emerging needs, market opportunities, and the variety of nuances that can happen in product development.
- A demonstrated history of being a team player, and desire to jump in and get your hands dirty as needed.