We are looking for a VP of Finance to scale our financial management function, provide strategic analysis for key business partners, and support the achievement of the company’s goals. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be a key partner to every business function in helping drive efficient growth.
The ideal candidate would have experience with growth stage SaaS companies. We are looking for someone who not only has a deep understanding of SaaS metrics, but also has a grasp of the go-to-market and product levers that drive these metrics.You should be adept at presenting financial information in an easy-to-grasp manner to various stakeholders. Strong ability to simplify complex analysis and present to internal staff and external investors.
- Develop and maintain strategic growth plan and business model, including financial forecasts, budget planning, cash and investment management, team growth, other HR needs and setting company and team KPIs
- Report, maintain and forecast all company SaaS metric results, including CAC Payback, Dollar-Based Net Retention, LTV, etc. Assist in ensuring company management is driving the company towards efficient growth
- Create analyses, commentary and presentation materials for board & leadership meetings
- Partner cross-functionally providing a breadth of insight and financial decision support
- Implement an appropriate system of policies, internal controls, accounting standards, along with procedures and tools
- Source, negotiate, close and administer banking, real estate leases, insurance policies and other important company contracts
- Has the ability to make it easy for sales & marketing teams to understand their efficiency metrics
- Prior experience as a finance leader at a venture backed SaaS company; experience with Series B through Series D stage in a fast growing company strongly preferred
- Deep understanding of SaaS Go-to-Market strategies and metrics
- Skilled at growing and nurturing a team, as well as being a hands on operator
- Highly advanced financial modeling and presentation skills
- Experience with fundraising rounds
- Strong business savvy, combined with leadership skills to influence key stakeholders in every business function