Position: VP of Finance / CFO
Location: Walnut Creek
Duration: Direct Hire
Pay: $180-195K (DOE)
Industry: Property Management
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] - Attn: Leslee Brazil
VP of Finance / CFO will direct the organization's financial planning and accounting practices as well as its relationship with lending institutions, shareholders, and the financial community by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate managers.
- Oversees and directs treasury, budgeting, audit, tax, accounting, purchasing, real estate, long range forecasting, and insurance activities for the organization.
- Directs the controller in providing and directing procedures and computer application systems necessary to maintain proper records and to afford adequate accounting controls and services.
- Appraises the organization's financial position and issues periodic reports on organization's financial stability, liquidity, and growth.
- Directs and coordinates the establishment of budget programs.
- Analyzes, consolidates, and directs all cost accounting procedures together with other statistical and routine reports.
- Manages one subordinate supervisor who supervise a total of five
- Supervising experience
- Knowledge of Yardi
- Master's Degree of Equivalent
- 10+ years of experience
To see full job description, or if you are interested in this opportunity, please send resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] - Attn: Leslee Brazil
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.