The VP of Human Resources is a key leadership position for our rapidly growing organization. The right individual will bring leadership and human capital expertise to proactively position the organization to scale. This role is responsible for the end-to-end execution of our human capital strategy, including strategic planning, talent acquisition, employee experience, benefits and compensation and performance development. Passion for human potential and building high-performing cultures is required. You’ll have the opportunity to work with the brightest scientists, practitioners, and technologists that are redefining human potential in the workplace.
- Business partnership and advisory. Work in close partnership with the executive team to develop and execute our talent strategy across the organization.
- Strategic planning. Develop a roadmap to lead the HR function through rapid growth and ensure that the people, systems and processes necessary to scale are in place.
- HR operations and employee relations. Oversee daily HR operations to ensure that employees are appropriately set up to succeed in their roles.
- Talent Acquisition and employer branding. Partner with Recruiting and Marketing to create a compelling employer brand.
- Learning and manager enablement. Oversee ongoing development of our talented workforce, designing for ongoing learning and supporting internal mobility as we scale.
- Diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging. Oversee the execution of our DEIB strategy, ensuring that the workforce is educated, engaged and actively building a culture of belonging for all.
- Compensation and benefits. Support our employees through ensuring competitive compensation and benefits that are aligned with our business strategy.
If you have some or all of the following please apply:
- 10+ years of HR and Talent Acquisition experience
- MBA, MS- HR preferred
- Prior experience with a mix of startups and mature organizations