At Company, the Vice President of Human Resources owns the development of HR goals, culture, & strategy. They will oversee hiring, benefits, and employee relations for our company, and ensure that they are being managed according to Company's standards. The Vice President of HR will plan, lead, and enforce recruitment, management, and employee relations policies.
Company is a remote-first company, meaning you can work anywhere in the United States!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
- Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety, succession planning, diversity and inclusion, employee relations and retention, AA/EEO compliance, and labor relations.
- Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances.
- Enhances department and organization by focusing on employee personal development and engagement.
- Implement fair and ethical employment practices that meet the needs of the organization.
- Advise managers on employee and labor policies, such as ADA, FMLA, and OSHA.
- Collaborate with other department managers to deliver employee training programs, employee feedback, ensure compliance, and facilitate performance management and reviews.
- Counsel the management of different departments by providing advice on managing employees and cultivating the ideal Company culture.
- Discipline and handle termination of employees as per the organization’s policies and offboarding procedures
What We Are Looking For:
- At least 5-7 years of experience or more, in HR management positions at a SaaS company.
- Must possess a SHRM, PHR, or SPHR certification.
- Minimum education preferred - bachelor’s degree in human resources or business management.
- Know-how of HRMS (Human Resource Management System) and/or HRIS (Human Resource Information System) software.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills to identify, analyze, and resolve all HR-related issues.
- Strong budgeting skills to efficiently manage HR finances and resources.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively manage, interact, negotiate, and communicate with employees.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills that ensure successful human resources management.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Knowledge and ability to communicate company policies and enforce decisions within their authority.
- The ability to counsel, motivate, and guide HR staff and managers of other departments to accomplish an organization's goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of local and federal employment laws and regulations.
- Flexibility in order to improve and adapt to the needs and demands of the organization.
- Extensive knowledge of HR laws and regulations