About the Role
Building our brand with both sides of our marketplace is critical to our success. Thus far, a large portion of Company’s happy users have come through word of mouth. We need an experienced Marketing Executive to take us to the next stage. Reporting directly to the CEO, this marketing leader will use their expertise to guide our team in how to tell the Company story, roll up their sleeves and create a demand gen machine, and ultimately build out our marketing function.
- Be Company’s expert on how we tell our story. Guide our Go-to-Market, Growth and Product teams in an effort to crystallize our value proposition for both candidates and customers.
- Manage brand building across all of our products and markets (both recruiting & engineering)
- Run and evaluate experiments to build a demand generation engine. Stay scrappy, keep experiment velocity high, and take an analytical approach.
- Provide expertise to our sales team as we optimize the go-top-market playbook.
- Operate as a hands-on member of the executive team, initially rolling up your sleeves as an individual contributor while building our marketing function.
What You Need to be Successful
- Deep product & brand marketing experience. We’re looking for someone that has successfully partnered with product and sales teams to develop a go-to-market playbook, and can help us develop the Company story for all our users.
- Experience building a company’s marketing strategy - learning what works, what doesn’t, and iterating on that strategy as the company grows
- Some experience with demand generation. Hands-on, experimental demand gen work is a huge plus, but having managed demand gen specialists is also helpful.
- You’ll need to be comfortable and familiar with software engineers and technical products, in order to really resonate with our users
- A willingness to take an analytical and scrappy approach - we’re looking for someone that will move fast, run experiments, and iterate based on data.
- Proven track record of managing and growing a marketing team