We are looking for a VP of Product to lead our world-class product organization. You will continually invent, define, and build on the Company product portfolio.
In this role, you will be a part of Company’s Executive Team as you work together to push forward the strategic vision of the company and create alignment across the organization. You will determine priorities, develop product roadmaps, and carry plans forward to implementation. You’ll own product definition, creation, implementation, and improvement end-to-end. You will lead the Product, Design and Data Science teams across our San Francisco and Waterloo office locations.
- As a member of the of the Executive team you will be responsible for influencing strategy and goals, and for setting the product direction for the company
- Hire, manage and develop a team of great Product Managers, Designer, and Data Scientists.
- Own the overall Product Roadmap: strategy, goals, priorities, execution, process, organization and delivery
- Implement rigorous product management processes to enable both quantitative goal setting and measurement, and qualitative design research and testing
- Be the face of the product organization internally to cross-functional stakeholders, and externally to partners and customers
- Contribute to high-level conversations with our engineering organizations to develop long-term technology and data strategies
- Develop a customer-centric product culture by leading consistent participation in conversations with end-customers and partners
- 10+ years of experience in product management, with at least 5 years of people management experience
- Track record of developing and mentoring leaders within an organization
- Experience managing design teams and data science teams
- Ad Tech, Marketing Tech and/or WiFi is a must have
- Experience in retail a huge plus
- Exceptional communication skills: in both one-on-one or small group settings, and in large cross-functional forums
- Track record of developing extremely focused, customer-centric product strategies
- Experience working with data privacy initiatives
- Experience working with and enabling external partnerships
- Be Committed: Work hard, Own the problem, Learn
- Create Trust: Do what you say, Create trust with our Clients and Colleagues
- Be Bold: Experiment, Speak up, Hope is not a plan
- Deliver High Performance: Prepare, Commit, (over) Deliver