Company is looking for a VP of Product -Technical Product Manager for our rapidly growing restaurant delivery-service start-up to direct product development and ensure high return on investment (ROI). Ideal candidates will have 5+ years previous PM experience with a multi-sided marketplace, have been a part of a dynamic start-up before, and are passionate about food & restaurants. The ideal candidate for this role has a technical background, an inquisitive nature, is a regular user of multiple platforms, is familiar with Agile development methodologies, and is a natural at inspiring and influencing others. If you're the one we seek, your application will demonstrate that you have a passion for best-in-breed e-commerce experiences and platform technology, a willingness to learn, and the ability to adapt and troubleshoot in a technically complex environment. This role will be an integral part of our rapidly growing team and will be responsible for translating business insights into technical solutions. This is a unique opportunity to join and shape a soon-to-be household name as our first VP of Product! You 'll translate ideas into strategy and features, and follow product development from start to finish. To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver. If you 're also confident and have a knack for knowing what ideas will and won 't work, we 'd like to meet you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Lead product managers and coordinate cross-functional teams
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD)
- Collaborate with Design, Engineering, and partner teams to produce new features and content experiences that deliver value to our users.
- Opportunity to help lead development and optimization of all aspects of the product
- Facilitate project execution for our cross-functional team through organization, documentation, scheduling, and process improvements.
- Work with your Product Management, Design, and Engineering counterparts to conduct research to inform the product roadmap.
- Design and execute experiments to validate or invalidate hypotheses that are critical to the development and execution of our product strategy
- Complete projects supporting product line management strategic initiatives.
- Expand your skills in big data analysis to support global pricing and data continuity.
- Apply your knowledge in marketing, project management, and statistics to enhance product profitability.
- Collaborate with global colleagues to maintain a consistent product portfolio meeting global product strategy.
- Translate key business insights into technical changes.
- Responsible for product roadmap and overseeing the timely execution
- Quality Assurance
- Work with Coders to Prioritize and lead process of development of web and mobile product.
- Learn - Understand what our customers and competitors are doing and why.
- Keep up-to-date on the latest e-commerce technology, trends in the food-delivery space, and new ways to solve customer problems.
- Facilitate usability research to ensure that user flows and interactions are simple and intuitive.
- Learn about the tech stack, database structure, and system architecture.
- Set key success metrics and establish a high-level product roadmap based on your discovery of customer pain points and how we can solve for them.