We are looking for a creative, strategic-thinking and highly driven Vice President of Sales to build and develop our sales team for our rapidly-growing food-delivery startup. The VP of Sales will be responsible for our restaurant acquisition strategy, directing our territory expansion, and overall management of our sales organization.
As the VP of Sales, you will collaborate closely with various in-house leaders across Operations, Growth and Product. As a hands-on leader, you will support your team's sourcing and converting leads whilst ensuring they are outperforming their sales targets at all times. You will strive to balance encouraging mentorship with effective performance management, to develop everyone into the future top-billers of the company.
- Building and driving a solid outbound sales strategy, overseeing team’s cold calling, networking, and restaurant outreach in order to get the best restaurants on our platform
- Managing and building the Company sales team, recruiting top talent, developing our existing team, and creating a strong sales culture
- Driving our expansion and territory opening strategy and execution
- Creating a culture of continuous improvement through regular analysis of the team's performance - being reactive and inspiring change
- Assisting the Executive Leadership team with analytics and data-driven decisions
Who You Are
- You are a proven strategic sales leader, with at least 7 years of sales leadership experience in the food-tech, restaurant, e-commerce and/or B2B/B2C markets
- Have scaled a sales organization at a VC-backed start-up
- Highly collaborative, with ability to work cross-functionally and provide insight to various internal stakeholders across the business
- You have experience leveraging data and metrics to assess current operations and make analytical recommendations for improvement
- Highly organized and able to prioritize shifting workloads and responsibilities effectively
- You know how to balance agility with building the systems and practices required for scale
- Honestly, formal education doesn’t matter as much as your results. What have you done What have you built