Take us to new heights – bring on new logos and clients and grow our existing Book of Business because of your connections. You have fresh ideas and want to use them to get us in the door of other cutting-edge organizations and grow the C-Suite expansion strategy with our largest clients. You are driven, passionate and ready to own and drive strategy and initiatives for 2020 and beyond.
You confidently build C-Level Executive relationships and cross-functional influence. You have established relationships with health plan decision makers making it easier to close and grow business with a sense of urgency and in a timely manner, shortening the time from first contact to close. You have the experience to drive the executive sales process by quickly identifying actions that lead the growth process in an often complex and undefined buying process.
- Build and maintain healthy sales pipeline of both new growth and current client expansion. Proactively develop strategic deals by leveraging personal and professional networks
- Define market segments, implementing marketing strategies and developing sales plans utilizing available resources to effectively penetrate the payor market. Work with marketing to develop proper messaging
- Client presentations, meetings and event management
- Forecasting and reporting
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior sales experience calling on and expanding national and regional managed care organizations.
- Advanced understanding of the strategic sale and what is required to successfully sell complex clinical solutions
- Considerable contacts within health plans, in particular, the Chief Medical Officer level. Proven ability to interact and present ideas and strategies within the C-Suite of managed care organizations
- Proven track record of closed sales with managed care organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to interact and maintain presence with senior client executives inclusive of the C-Suite.
- Demonstrated experience building and implementing strategy to network and gain C-level contacts within health plans.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Strong sense of urgency, with the drive and knowledge to navigate mutli-level relationships with complex and fluid managed care customers.
- Deep understanding of needs based selling strategies and ability to uncover underlying customer objections and concerns
- Ability to think strategically and create plans unique to a prospect given their situation in the marketplace and business issues
- Strong analytical thinker with the ability to clearly articulate a value proposition that resonates with a prospect organization and its buyers
- Thorough understanding of the consultative, customer-focused approach to the sales process
- Experienced in the use of CRM applications.
- Microsoft Office experience: PPT, Word and Excel
- Familiarity with Behavioral Health
- Experience with Salesforce
In addition the requirements above, we seek those who can champion the following Company, Inc Values:
Integrity: Company is built on a solid foundation of unwavering ethics, transparent communications, honoring our commitments and always striving to do what's right.
Member Focus: We commit to improving each member’s total health and well-being, delivering care with compassion and rooted in agility, innovation, determination and grit.
Innovation: Through creativity and ingenuity, we continuously develop novel solutions to critical problems that improve healthcare for all of those we serve.
Excellence: We persistently strive for greatness with tenacity and resilience, holding ourselves accountable to consistently exceed expectations for each of our valued constituents.
Teamwork: We foster an environment that enables collaboration, diversity and inclusion, empowering each team member to boldly make impactful contributions to the company’s greater mission.
All work from home opportunities require:
- A quiet, private, distraction-free home office work environment
- A reliable high-speed internet connection (cable, DSL or fiber) with speeds of at least 10Mbps download and 5Mbps upload
- Willingness to do constant sedentary work
- Discipline to work from home while following a set schedule
- Background check clearance