We are looking for an experienced product leader with a track record for driving new product capabilities from initial concept to successful delivery and market leadership. This role will be responsible for guiding the future of Sales Cloud, the #1, trusted CRM platform for over 100,000 organizations worldwide. Our cloud leaders at Company are natural evangelists and strong influencers, able to effectively communicate with both internal and external executive leadership and foster broad C-Level relationships. This leader is accountable for ACV and pipeline growth for the products, working in strong collaboration with our go-to-market strategy, sales, sales enablement, alliances, and marketing teams, as well as engineering, UX and product management organizations. We are seeking a customer and design-obsessed VP with the ambition, experience, and passion to take Sales Cloud Portfolio to the next level of success.
- Help build the vision for the future of the Sales Cloud portfolio and evangelize this vision with our customers, partners and employees.
- Develop and lead a team of creative and collaborative people and link performance to overall business objectives
- Develop and execute a go-to-market strategy & plan in collaboration with: marketing, sales, sales enablement, alliances, sales support and product teams
- Responsible for the end to end product life cycle. This includes: market needs, product vision and strategy, roadmap creation and communication, release planning, requirements gathering, functional specification all the way through to customer enablement and success.
- Work very closely with development, QA, user experience, documentation and other product teams to execute the product strategy for Sales Cloud.
- Engage directly with customers during pre-sales and post-sales implementations to ensure the product will help them reach their desired business outcomes.
- Translate customer requirements and use cases into functional designs. Lead a team of product managers, designers, developers, quality engineers, and technical writers to build new features in an agile development methodology.
- Perform the role of champion to promote and evangelize the product and new features with marketing, sales, support, professional services, partners and customers.
- Create compelling demos for internal and external use.
- Actively participate in industry events, customer briefings and advisory boards and social media communications
- High energy and passion for the job
- Leadership DNA, proven ability to excite and lead a product team
- Equivalent of 10+ years of product management or similar experience.
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and transforming product requirements into an actionable product roadmap.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience in high-level business discussions.
- Professionalism, dedication and ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience with SaaS enterprise product management.
- Ability to deliver results in global, matrixed environments comprised of internal and external stakeholders
- Deep familiarity with the sales technology landscape and sales user needs, a bonus