Company is seeking a proven Product and Solutions Marketing Executive to own and drive the company's product messaging, strategic positioning and events for our Telco and Edge Cloud (TEC) solutions. In this role, the successful candidate will lead a team of product marketing managers to create and amplify Company’s TEC message, working closely with different teams such as Engineering, Product Management, Sales, Solution Marketing and Operations.
The role requires an individual with strong leadership and Marketing skills who can create and evangelize the vision for the TEC Business unit solutions; collaborate with and drive a strong team of Engineers and Sales; help to develop new ideas based on their industry experience and contact with customers, prospects and partners; and nurture a vibrant ecosystem for our products.
Primary job responsibilities
- Develop and execute the business unit’s product and solution messaging, strategic positioning and pricing for TEC products and solutions.
- Partner closely with product management and development to ensure messaging and positioning strategy supports product roadmap and customer requirements.
- Support business development, partnership and alliance efforts in a customer facing capacity.
- Engage with customers & sales frequently and intently; be the customer advocate within Telco and Edge Cloud/Company.
- Serve as a key company product spokesperson on the topic of Telco and Edge Cloud related solutions.
- Support sales and marketing in terms of positioning, deal advice and strategy.
- Develop and deliver presentations on TEC/Company and associated technologies, methodologies, and related topics.
- Own and drive Company TEC presence at select industry trade shows, conferences, webinars, and other events to grow market awareness.
- Develop and support TEC overall social media presence, sites, contribute media articles, blogs in order to drive user awareness and engagement with solutions.
- Provide market research and competitive analysis to progress our product and technology strategy.
- 15 – 20 years of software industry experience and a proven record of marketing success.
- At least 7 years’ experience managing teams of 25 – 30+ people.
- Relevant experience with the following: 1) Telco 4G/5G, 2) Core Networks, NFV 3) Edge 4) RAN (Radio Access Networks 5) Virtualization technologies and Cloud Computing
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate prior experience messaging, pricing and positioning complex enterprise Telco software solutions (subscription or usage based preferred).
- Established credibility and record with speaking engagements, technology publications, and related is beneficial.
- Willingness to travel up to 35%.
Education: Bachelor's degree, preferably in computer science, engineering, or a related technical field.