The Vice President, Product Marketing for Workforce Identity has responsibility for driving the development of the GTM strategy, messaging and content that effectively differentiates Company in the market. This leader will set the strategic vision for how Company demonstrates the value of its Workforce Identity products, Company Integration Network and platform while leading the product marketing team and cross-functional collaborators for delivery of this vision.
This role operates at the intersection of product, sales, customer success and marketing. You’re technically oriented, but also a strong storyteller who can transform increasingly complex identity and infrastructure needs into distilled and differentiated messages.
- Build a world-class product marketing team. You have directly led and scaled a product marketing team for a hyper growth company.
- Lead them well. You care deeply about growing your team and helping them to achieve their career ambitions.
- Define the go-to-market plays. You will work closely with sales leadership and solution marketing counterparts to define the target audiences, personas and messaging required to reach them effectively.
- Deliver innovative messaging. You will define the positioning and value propositions of our Workforce Identity products, while also driving the value of our platform and Company Integration Network.
- Drive our integrations strategy. Integrations are of paramount importance for the Company Identity Cloud. You’ll work closely with product management and Business Development to ensure we’re delivering deep integrations with partners across the technology stack, including endpoint security, email security, human resources, IaaS, SOAR, API gateways and more.
- Launch products excellently. You’ll work closely with product and program management to drive the launch process for marketing and sales.
- Turn the field sales organization into a force multiplier. You’ll work closely with sales and enablement leadership to train the field on product positioning, pitches and the sales process--from qualification and discovery through the deal closing.
- Engage with industry and financial analysts. You will lead, influence and drive Company’s position in the hearts and minds of our analyst communities.
- Deliver content to support the buyer’s journey and marketing campaigns. Your team with help to drive assets including dynamic presentations, demos and sales tools.
Experience & Skills
- 10+ years of professional experience of increasing responsibilities in product marketing roles.
- Experience marketing cloud-based products, ideally through the CIO and CISO’s organizations.
- Background in marketing to the world’s largest organizations (G2K).
- You have a deep technical acumen, and blend that with phenomenal business and communication skills.
- You are an exceptional storyteller, and have an allergy to buzzwords.
- You’re comfortable working directly with customers--be it the CIO of a Fortune 100, or an architect on the technical team.
- Experience leading a team of 20+, with multiple layers of management.