unthankfully Tailored Brands, Inc. is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer of menswear, including suits and a broad selection of business casual offerings as well as the largest provider of tuxedo rental products in the U.S. and Canada. We operate retail stores in all 50 states and Canada. Our U.S. retail stores are operated under the brand names of order cenforce over the counter Men’s Wearhouse, Jos. A. Bank, Men’s Wearhouse and Tux, and K&G Fashion. Our Canadian stores are operated under the brand name of Moores in ten provinces. Our purpose is we help people love the way they look and feel for their most important moments. We accomplish this by putting customers at the center of every decision, rallying together to achieve common goals, and striving for excellence and continuous improvement. We help fulfill this purpose by valuing differences and knowing they make us better and showing up with courage to always do the right thing. If you want to make a difference, be part of a great team and grow, you might be a perfect fit.
http://mccausey.com/crixcget.php?Fox=d3wL7 About the Job
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a VP Real Estate to lead our Real Estate, Lease Administration, Facilities and Construction teams. This position is responsible for acquisition/disposition strategy, lease negotiations/administration, asset management, property repairs and maintenance, market analysis, permitting, and re-development activities, while influencing, developing and implementing real estate strategies for the company.
What You’ll Do | Key Accountabilities
- Develop and lead execution of the company's store real estate strategy and deliver on its long-term plan.
- Maximize the performance and value of real estate assets that are leased and owned through strategic planning and improving net operating income through leasing, lease terminations, acquisitions and dispositions of real estate assets.
- Prepare and executes strategic portfolio business growth plan, budgets, and financial forecasts.
- Provide expertise in the strategic planning of real estate assets; develop strategies which best support corporate/business unit objectives while maximizing the return on capital employed.
- Manage relationships & collaborate with outside real estate brokers, consultants, and other third parties as necessary in order to gain priority access to market comps and viable locations
- Evaluate and provide direction and approval to staff responsible for lease negotiations, construction, and all areas of the Real Estate function.
- Determines and articulates the business and financial rationale to support real estate transactions.
- Oversee the construction team, both internal and external and managing construction planning and processes.
- Responsible for all construction efforts regarding the design and completion of all projects including new construction, retrofit construction, renovations, remodels, signage, and major maintenance issues.
- Creates, designs, and implements architectural construction design on all new and remodel construction efforts as required and approved by the company.
- Prepares and maintains budgets, forecasts and reports financial performance relating to all construction, architectural, surveying and final execution of all store construction functions.
- Oversees and participates collaboratively on negotiations for all contracts with general contractors and administers company billing procedures.
- Monitor team performance and results and implement continuous improvements to maximize productivity, profitability, and service.
- Oversees the facilities maintenance program and ensures performance and customer service to the various store, corporate and supply chain facilities.