We’re looking for a VP of Retail Marketing to develop 360 marketing strategies that drive awareness of Company’s in-store product and ultimately revenue and customer growth. This role will work cross-departmentally to develop & execute an ongoing national marketing strategy. The ideal candidate has outstanding communication and leadership skills, with proven success in leading fast-growing organizations and has extensive experience in driving in-store and ROI positive marketing campaigns.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with the VP Retail to ensure successful execution of 360 marketing campaigns that drive awareness of Company’s in-store presence, new merchant launches, and seasonal campaigns.
- Partner with creative to create uniquely Company & bar-raising store collateral & experiences that address new customer and revenue growth opportunities head-on. Align creative concept development with consumer experience objectives and business needs.
- Build and maintain Company’s in-store marketing campaign calendars and drive end-to-end execution, including overseeing the delivery of all relevant brand and partner marketing content.
- Develop omnichannel marketing best practice playbook. Collaborate with internal & partner marketing team to ensure omnichannel marketing strategies are deployed with top merchant and brand partners.
- Develop and execute future market and vertical GTM strategies to drive awareness and adoption of Company out of the gates
- Brief and collaborate with creative director to deliver on brand assets and programs to support merchant requests within the retail environment
- Build and develop retail marketing team to support retail vertical growth within Company
- 8+ years retail marketing experience
- Significant experience in high-growth consumer-facing or retail-centric environments
- Highly collaborative, globally minded with an extremely high level of customer focus and cultural sensitivity
- Proven success in delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment
- High attention to detail including precise and effective communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Excellent leadership skills with experience managing a team of at least 5 people
- Ability to travel up 20% of the time