Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered on the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
As an ideal candidate, you must exhibit a positive attitude and be passionate about creating quality work. You should have the ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a fast-paced, highly creative environment where initiative is celebrated.
- Have a passion for creating and implementing world-class VR experiences.
- Possess a thorough understanding of how to set up efficient and reliable VR files with stable software and hardware interactions.
- Know how to optimize poly counts, draw calls, use real-time vs. baked lighting, create UV maps, set up materials, create material scans, etc.
- Be familiar with developing and using automated data pipelines.
- Have a deep understanding of photographic principles and image composition.
- Create compelling and immersive photo-realistic stills or animations from 3D data.
- Possess effective communication skills and collaborate with a wide spectrum of teams including Design, Brand, CMF, Marketing, and Data Prep.
- Expert knowledge of Autodesk VRED, Unreal, Photoshop, and Substance experience a plus
- A strong portfolio of creative and dramatic automotive visualization.
- A proactive and self-motivated work methodology.
- A good understanding of post-processing, animation, and web-based assets.
- Python experience would be valuable.
- A passion for pushing the envelope in the VR and XR landscape
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirement as a condition of gainful employment within the United States
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased transmissibility with recent variants, all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States, must provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses) based on the manufacturer's guidelines on their first day of employment.
Individuals seeking a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.