Responsible for clerical work in the warehouse, along with warehouse inventory maintenance and reconciliation on a daily basis.
People or Process Management Responsibility: No
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Count all full goods and raw materials in the warehouse on a daily basis, manually or using a handheld scanner.
- Research and reconcile daily inventory variances.
- Reconcile the daily, monthly, and annual inventory to the SAP computer system.
- Identify and report close dated product.
- Any clerical duties as assigned.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
- Prior auditing experience
- Associate's degree
Required Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required
- 6 months clerical or inventory experience.
- Strong computer and database skills.
- Strong math skills
- Ability to read and follow directions.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must pass post-offer background check and drug test
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Ability to handle exposure to all temperature changes, high noise levels, and safely working around moving equipment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.