Position: Account Coordinator
Location: San Francisco, CA 94103 (Remote)
Essential duties & Responsibilities:
- The Account Coordinator role is a ground floor opportunity to be a part of the Enterprise Sales and Account Management team
- Looking for someone with strong written and verbal communication and problem-solving skills, who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is passionate about customer service.
- The Account Coordinator will work with the rest of the Enterprise team to drive business goals and with our restaurants to provide the support, tools, and resources they need to have a top notch experience and to succeed on the platform.
- Support our Sales and Account Management teams by becoming an expert in internal processes and tooling and by troubleshooting important problems faced by our restaurant partners, assist in ongoing technical setup and account changes while ensuring tools and resources are best utilized and well understood by our restaurant partners, and roll up your sleeves to assist on urgent and high priority tasks as they arise.
- At least one year of professional work experience in support, sales, vendor management or account management (relevant internships considered)
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with restaurant partners over email, phone, and in person, personable, highly organized, and patient approach to communication and issue resolution, operational and analytical aptitude to help build, inform, and execute on business processes, customer service-related experience