Ref ID: 00416-0011848654
Classification: Administrative Assistant
Compensation: $19.00 to $22.00 hourly
You might be right for this terrific Administrative Assistant position, if you're looking for a long-term temporary position in the San Francisco, California area! The Executive Assistant will be responsible for supporting office executives with various tasks including calendar management, meeting coordination, and drafting correspondence. The ideal Executive Assistant has excellent customer service skills, is outgoing, proactive, and has a positive attitude.
• Perform diversified secretarial and administrative duties of a confidential nature which relieve executive of administrative details.
• Maintain executive's daily calendar, schedules appointments and conferences, and makes necessary travel arrangements.
• Assemble necessary background materials for executive's scheduled meetings. .
• Frequently interface at the management level both internally and externally on matters relating to executive's activities and requirements.
• Review materials prepared by others for supervisor's signature to assure procedural and typographical accuracy.
• Handle requests which require detailed knowledge of department policies and procedures.
• Assist in communicating executive's requirements and expectations.
• Distribute, update, and manage electronic documents.
• Assist with any and all special projects accurately adhering to tight deadlines.
• Process and reconcile expense reports and monthly charge card reports.
• Processing invoices.
• Other duties as assigned.