Location:- Fremont, CA
Global Leader in Precision Sheet Metal fabrication. ISO certified precision sheet metal manufacturer of ferrous, non-ferrous and stainless steel alloys. Client is serving the electronics, medical, aerospace, food and semiconductor industries with quality sheet metal and machine parts
Responsibilities of Admin Assistant
- Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc
- Makes travel arrangements for senior staff such as booking flights, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
- Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication