6 months with possibility to extend or become FTE.
Work Location: Bay Area, CA is preferred, but can work remote from anywhere. NY/Boston are also options.
- Administrative Assistant providing support for 5-6 Directors/Managing Directors on the Sales Origination Team in the Business Development Group. This individual possesses intellectual curiosity which will allow him/her to use judgment and experience to make independent decisions.
- A strong sense of urgency, and a strong orientation towards self-reliance and resourcefulness.
- Essential functions may include, but not limited to the following: Schedules and organizes meetings, travel, conferences.
- Manages complex calendars using Outlook.
- Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
- Submit and approve expenses, processing sponsorships.
Skills & Requirements:
- Expert in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work with well-established teams and be a team player.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 3 or more years of related experience as an administrative professional.