Position: Administrative Associate II
Location: South San Francisco, CA 94080
Essential duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide accurate and effective administrative support to VP and Managers, and coordinate administrative duties with other Administrative Associates to provide seamless support for the group
- Identify and anticipate needs of the group and plan work activities accordingly
- Manage multiple schedules with heavy calendaring of complex meetings.
- Arrange, coordinate and support meetings, events, and activities both on and off-site
- Generate, disseminate and maintain documents and information Develop, implement and evaluate department work processes and procedures. Manage deadlines related to business planning as well as other special projects Collaborate with Admin team to support complex projects and deadlines.
- General office responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Schedule and coordinate staff onsite/offsite meetings, create and prepare presentation materials, assist with special projects, schedule travel for staff, process payment and expense reports, maintain files, order department office supplies, maintain photocopying equipment, order catering and other supplies for a variety of meetings and events, greet visitors, disseminate information, fully utilize PC/MAC and software applications.
- Experience at SENIOR level is required
- BA Degree
- Ensure compliance with policies
- Integrate and facilitate communication with individuals, the team, and other functions across the company
- Strong, positive interpersonal skills and ability to work with diverse individuals
- Attend and actively participate at staff level meetings as required, coordinate/publish agenda and minutes
- Integrate and actively participate in administrative associate team meetings and projects