Requisition ID # 117283
Job Category : Administrative / Clerical
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Business Unit: Wildfire Risk
Provides administrative support for department staff, management, or group.
- Applies full understanding of the work within the group supported.
- Assists in the on-boarding process for new-hires or transferring employees. May do additional HR processing as requested by supervisor using internal company applications.
- Assists with written and verbal communications. Manages phones. Accurately takes messages and communicates to manager/supervisor and/or team members.
- Composes routine correspondence. Compiles data for reports. Researches and answers technical inquiries.
- Coordinates and/or performs projects.
- Coordinates room scheduling, meeting preparations (making copies, etc.), ordering catering and making travel arrangements.
- Enters and maintains data into standard systems or into spreadsheets.
- Makes recommendations to administrative process improvements and practices.
- Manages/coordinates/tracks training requirements for work group.
- Orders and maintains an inventory of items required. Orders new equipment or schedules service/maintenance
- Partners with administrative team to ensure completion of job responsibilities.
- Performs diverse clerical or technical tasks requiring judgment and initiative, for example: Preparing moderately complex forms, reports, records, and/ or reference data using established formats.
- Performs tasks in the payroll system to process time cards and troubleshoots inaccuracies or errors.
- Prepares invoices, purchase orders and/or expense reports as required
- Provides back-up administrative/clerical support for other groups.
- Receives guidance and direction to carry out duties with limited review.
- Updates documents, route incoming correspondence, maintains filing system.
- High School or GED-General Educational Development-GED Diploma
- Administrative experience, 1 year
PG&E Employees: You must have qualified on all prerequisite tests prior to submitting an application; and all secondary tests prior to interviewing. For more information on prerequisite and secondary exams, including study guides, please visit the Pre-employment testing program website.
- Clerical Test Battery