North Bay Benefits
North Bay Behavioral Health provides a comprehensive package of benefits for our employees. Current benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
- Opportunity to work with a strong team with tremendous resources
- Professional growth opportunity; we have an eye on expansion!
Administrative Specialist Responsibilities
- Provide administrative supervision, guidance and feedback to clerical and/or receptionist staff to facilitate smooth operations of the facility while maintaining appropriate coverage, scheduling and training.
- Evaluate workflow and reallocate resources and/or redesign processes to meet office needs and high level of customer service.
- Provide staff management to including hiring, development, training, performance management and communication to ensure effective and efficient department operation.
- Provide advanced level administrative support for a department or facility.
- Oversee and evaluate office automation and information technology needs, as directed.
- Serve in a highly visible capacity as resource for facility, including frequent interactions with internal and external customers.
- Assist in monitoring professional staff credentialing process, including collection of documentation, verification of credentials and licenses, as directed.
- Develop policies and procedures for the administrative department.
- Attend staff meeting, take notes and prepare minutes.
- Handle confidential and sensitive information.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Two plus years’ administrative experience required. Healthcare administration experience desired.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as managing files and records.