Provides administrative support to the Facilities Management business product line that delivers operations and
maintenance of building services. Provide administrative activities across all client contracts to support
administrative functions related to people and processes. Day to day communication is with peers and
subordinates of the supervisor, and occasional contact with upper management. Ensures consistency in the
operations and procedures of the product line with the organization’s standards and operating requirements.
1. General administration supporting the Director’s responsibilities for the operation of the product line.
2. Coordination and collaboration with contract teams across the product line maintaining proper and
consistent operating procedures that comply with Veolia/Enovity policies and procedures.
3. Improve, support and maintain document management consistently across the product line.
4. Owns the stakeholder process to oversee and drive the required activities to complete in a timely manner.
5. Proactively communicates with all stakeholders for properly onboarding and offboarding personnel.
6. Coordinates with HR, EH&S, IS&T, Supervisor, New Employee, Management, and other stakeholders to
ensure all aspects of the process are being addressed in a timely manner.
7. Manage the project schedule for each employee onboarding/offboarding
Office Supply Management:
8. Ensures that all supplies for the San Francisco office are maintained.
9. Orders supplies to ensure supplies do not run out.
10. Prepare expense reports and credit card reconciliation
11. Manages Certificate of Insurance compliance for each active Subcontractor, assuring any contractor on an
active project is insured at all times. Also managing the Master Subcontractor Agreements for each
Subcontractor ensuring there is an active Agreement for each contractor.
12. Manages badging, background checks and live scan for subcontractors as well as Enovity Irvine
13. Data entry to support accounting and project coordinators in the development of invoices and other
contract accounting reports
14. Certified payroll
Education / Experience / Background
● Community college associate’s degree, diploma, certifications or higher required.
● Previous work experience of 3 years or greater
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
● Typing speed 50 wpm or greater
● Fluent with MS Word / Google Docs formatting and writing
● Fluent with MS Excel / Google Sheets formatting and basic editing
● Organized with file structure and file management
● Ability to write a professional document utilizing proper English sentence structure,
grammar, and spelling for client facing correspondence.
● Quick to pick up new software tools and apply them
● Highly motivated and proactive, focused on achieving results.
● Must be dependable and able to multi-task with a strong attention to detail.
● Ability to work well independently and as a team.
● Effective communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.