Position: Advertising Operations Specialist
Location: WFH during Covid-19
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Duration: 12 Months
Rate: Up to $42/hr (DOE)
Our social media giant client seeks an Advertising Operations Specialist to join their team in this 12 month freelance role!
This role will be WFH until January 31, 2022 then will require you to be onsite in Fremont in a hybrid model. You must also be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
The Advertising Operations Specialist will be responsible for the following:
- Provide sales team with supporting advertisement data required to be successful
- Ownership of campaign set up, optimizing for correct marketing targets
- Ensure smooth campaign delivery
- Troubleshoot campaign issues by working with stakeholders to ensure all campaigns are delivered correctly
- Manage and track mobile app related campaigns
- Oversee media tracking set up and implementation
- QA ads to ensure they meet proper site specs and ad requirements
The ideal Advertising Operations Specialist should possess the following:
- Knowledge of digital advertising landscape
- Familiarity with different online advertising pricing structures
- Ability to manage projects autonomously
- Proficiency in ad server targeting methods
Creative Circle is focused on protecting the health and safety of our candidates, clients, and communities. Details of our job descriptions are always subject to change, e.g., on-site vs off-site. We follow the guidance of the CDC, WHO, CPHA, and government officials. If you have questions about a specific job posting, please contact us. Be well and stay well. - Creative Circle.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]