Local Kitchens is hiring an AM Kitchen Shift Lead to lead a team in our multi-brand delivery and pickup kitchen in Mill Valley. Your job is to bring enthusiasm and an eye for quality every day. You will direct Kitchen Team Members in food production, equipment maintenance, and inventory costs and controls.
- Ensure all employees arrive on time
- Ensure all employees complete opening and closing tasks
- Ensure all employees cook food to required standards
- Cook and assemble food
- Package food
- Interact with delivery drivers and guests
- Participate in and lead ongoing trainings
- Take inventory
- Receive deliveries
- Look for ways to improve operations
order Ivermectin online Requirements:
- At least 18 years old
- Ability to communicate in English
- Ability to adapt and follow instructions
- Ability to move freely around the kitchen
- Ability to lift loads of 25-50 pounds
- Ability to operate store equipment including fryers, grills and more
- Ability to interact productively with team members
http://uslanka.net/tag/hispter/ Nice to Have:
- Inventory experience
- Ordering experience/understanding of food cost
- Entry-level people management experience
Compensation and Benefits:
- $24+ per hour, including hourly tip share!
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision (must be full-time, 30+ hrs/wk)
- Shift meal - eat what you cook!
- Get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing company!
- Interact directly with the founders
- Massive growth potential
- Guest First - always do what’s best for the guest
- Do Your Job - to the highest level!
- Respect - yourself, your teammates, your customers
- Team Wins - do what’s best for the team because the team can accomplish more than the individual
- Ownership - take pride in everything you do
- Relentless work ethic
- On-Time - to work, in preparing food for our customers
About Local Kitchens
Are you looking for a career-defining opportunity at a company changing the hospitality industry? Local Kitchens is looking for exceptional team members to join our team and delight our guests!
Our network of micro food halls brings your favorite local restaurants under one roof and closer to home, allowing you to mix and match cuisines in one easy order. Whether you're visiting as a group, family, or just looking for a little variety, we have something for everyone.
Local Kitchens has set out to serve communities with the best selection of food and the best employment opportunities. We are looking for dedicated, reliable people who want to do their best and be successful. If you're someone who is willing to work hard day after day, has enthusiasm for guests and partners, and wants to contribute to a winning team - we want to hear from you.
Apply today and become a Local!
Pay: Starting at $24 per hour
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Referral program
Job types: Full-time
- Weekend availability
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
Education: No education required
Work location: On-site