Consider joining Lancaster Laboratories where people are the most important element in our chemistry. Celebrating 50 years of service, Lancaster Laboratories is a leading contract lab providing testing and research services in the environmental, pharmaceutical, and biopharmaceutical sciences to clients worldwide.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, a nationally recognized laboratory, is searching for an Associate NMR Scientist to support our Professional Scientific Services group in South San Francisco, CA.
- Purity analysis of investigational compounds by LC
- Protein purification workflow using liquid handlers such as TECAN
- Sample analysis by NMR
- Preparation of mobile phases for LCMS instruments
- Troubleshoot/repair simple LCMS and NMR issues such as leaks or clogs
- Submit and coordinate repair tickets for more complex issues
- Provide assistance with preparation of samples and setup of data acquisition for routine analysis
- Support for cryogen orders and weekly liquid nitrogen fills for NMR instruments
- Daily sample clean up on the two walk-up NMR systems
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Experience with automated liquid handlers
- Excellent oral and written communication, ability to follow instructions and written protocols
- Ability to multi-task while working safely and independently
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- A passion for delivering quality service and internally motivated to learn and grow
- Strong organization, scientific, computational, and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's, Master’s, or PhD degree in biology, chemistry, biochemistry, analytical chemistry, life sciences, or other related degree concentration with 3+ years of either academic or industry experience
- Experience with liquid handling instruments
- Experience with LCMS and/or NMR
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living in a commutable distance to South San Francisco, CA are encouraged to apply.
What we offer:
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Professional Scientific Services® (PSS) is a global, award-winning insourcing solution that places our people at our clients’ site dedicated to running and managing laboratory services while eliminating headcount, co-employment and project-management worries.
We infuse our 55-year track record of scientific and laboratory operations expertise, as well as HR and great place to work best practices, to recruit, hire, train and manage highly qualified scientists to perform laboratory services using our client’s quality systems and equipment.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.