Ref ID: 00410-0011940210
A renowned immuno-neurology biotechnology company has an immediate opening for a Corporate Counsel. This position is fully remote and offers a competitive benefits and compensation package with opportunities for growth. All compensation and benefits packages are aligned with current market rates depending on experience level and qualifications.
Candidates with a background in biotech/pharmaceuticals and other divisions within the life sciences are encouraged to apply.
- This position will report to the head of Healthcare Law.
- Provide expert advice to internal clinical development and commercial staff by drafting, reviewing, and negotiating a broad range of clinical trial, supply and study-related agreements in the U.S., Europe, and Latin America.
- Advise on privacy matters and contribute to the company's best practices related to their healthcare law functions.
- Provide timely and practical legal advice and solutions regarding laws related to product development, manufacturing, and promotion as well as fraud and abuse, interactions with vendors, CMOs, contractors, collaborators, and clinical trial sites.
- Draft templates and support negotiations for purchase of goods and services, clinical operations, research collaborations, and protection of confidential information and intellectual property.
- Support corporate governance, SEC compliance, People Operations and litigation matters as needed.