http://wisdomhealthcare.co.uk/supported-living/ Job Title:
AVP- Portfolio Manager- Bridge Bank- Technology Lending
order gabapentin Location:
San Francisco - Spear
Ludwigsfelde What you'll do:
Job Description Summary
The AVP, Portfolio Manager position is responsible for analyzing, structuring, underwriting and coordinating the closing of major and complex Technology loans in compliance with the Bank's lending policies and procedures. The AVP, Portfolio Manager will work with the Vice President, Commercial Banker to manage loans to ensure the credit risks are responsibly monitored and identified. This position will assist in attaining established Bank, region and branch goals through active participation in underwriting and closing desirable credits with the Vice President, Commercial Banker. The AVP, Portfolio Manager is responsible for assuring compliance with all Bank policies and procedures, as well as, all applicable state and federal banking regulations.
What we are looking for:
- Work closely with the Team Leader and/ or VP- Commercial Banking to develop new and or maintain existing client relationships while ensuring a timely credit process from start to finish.
- Along with the Vice President, Commercial Banker interface with clients in-person, over the phone and email in order to assess their credit needs and determine the best structure and items needed for analysis.
- Gather and analyze necessary information to present along with the Relationship Manager, a financing request to senior management or Loan Committee for approval;
- Coordinate processing of approved loans; ensure loans are processed according to agreement, customer needs and conform to Bank lending policies; obtain sufficient information and/or documentation from customers; assist in solving problems relative to processing and servicing of loans within the Relationship Managers portfolio;
- Reinforce superior customer service through your own example along with appropriate follow-through with involved customers and employees.
- Handle various other underwriting, portfolio management and upkeep tasks and responsibilities related to new loan requests and/or the existing Relationship Managers portfolio.
- Bachelor/s Degree from a 4 year college or university degree, preferably in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 5 years technology underwriting experience at a financial institution
- Exceptional credit knowledge and underwriting skills in Commercial lending.
- Advanced experience, knowledge and training in financial statement and tax return analysis typically resulting from a combination of education in accounting, financial and/or credit analysis or related areas.
- Strong portfolio management skills allowing for timely identification of credit concerns by bringing items of concern to the Relationship Managers attention;
- Outstanding presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment.
- Excellent ability to juggle multiple credit requests at once.
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial attitude and an upbeat positive outlook.
Benefits you'll love:
We offer all the important things you'd want - like competitive salaries, an ownership stake in the company, medical and dental insurance, time off, a great 401k matching program, tuition assistance program, an employee volunteer program, and a wellness program. In addition, you'll have the opportunity to bolster your business knowledge, learning the ins and outs of how successful companies operate and manage their finances, giving you invaluable hands-on experience to help grow your career!
About the company:
Western Alliance Bank is a wholly owned subsidiary of Western Alliance Bancorporation. Alliance Bank of Arizona, Alliance Association Bank, Bank of Nevada, Bridge Bank, First Independent Bank, and Torrey Pines Bank are divisions of Western Alliance Bank; Member FDIC. AmeriHome Mortgage is a Western Alliance Bank company.
Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to equal employment and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, color, religion, age, nation origin, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetic information. Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process and/or need an alternative method of applying, please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call 602-386-2488. When contacting us, please provide your contact information and state the nature of your accessibility issue. We will only respond to inquiries concerning requests that involve a reasonable accommodation in the application process.
© Western Alliance Bancorporation